Friday, August 19, 2011

Is there a Prairie View Cheer someone can send my way?

Trying to catch up! We are behind on our deadline which means that I will be working my tail off to try and recover. I could use a little cheering on. Certainly there must be a PVAM cheer. Can someone please send it my way?

You may not see many posts between The 25th of August and the 16th of September. That is because we will be working night and day to catch up. But... I will be documenting it all as we work and posting our progress after that date, or maybe when i need a break. Around the middle of September, if all goes well and my hands hold out, we will be having a visit from the school to approve the sculpture.

I don't hear any cheering yet. It is awfully quiet out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment